Ahead of next week’s new games , a few notable games on the service have gotten major updates this week with some getting themed events live now. Stitch. has gotten its Lunar New Year content update with new hoops this week and February 4th featuring the Dragon Year Weekly Hoop. A new Tiny Dinos category has also been added. Finity has brought in a new cozy winter tempo track, rebalanced classic mode, new ranks, and more today. Taiko no Tatsujin: Pop Tap Beat has added in 6 new songs this week including Rydeen, Cirno’s Perfect Math Class, GeGeGe no Kitaro, and more. Cooking Mama: Cuisine! has begun its Valentine’s Day event early from now until February 14th featuring a new ingredient for the event and daily login bonuses. Dear Reader has gotten a huge update this week taking it to version 3.0.0 after its last update half a year ago. This update brings in six new books, a revised Rare Books section, new Asters to be earned, and more. Pac-Man Party Royale brings in the new ghos...
Hello gentle readers, and welcome to the SwitchArcade Round-Up for July 31st, 2019. I managed to spend half of my birthday sick in bed, but I got a sweet birthday cake from my wife and some nice Spider-Man loot, so it’s hard to be upset. In today’s article, we’ve got a review of the recent shoot-em-up release Pawarumi , summaries of today’s trio of new releases, some tasty news bits, and a bunch of cool sales to dig into. Let’s roll into it! News ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ Now Features the Hero from ‘Dragon Quest’ I actually got a prediction right for once! Praise me! Anyway, you probably already saw this, but during yesterday’s Super Smash Bros. Ultimate video presentation about the latest DLC character, players were treated to the news that the Hero from Dragon Quest would be dropping later that day. That means he’s available right now! There are other Dragon Quest -related items that have been added to the game alongside him, like new Mii Fighter costumes and such. If you...
In December of 2016, the other TouchArcade writers and I each posted our Top Ten lists detailing our favorite iOS games of that year. One of my top picks was Mini Metro , which I wrote was “an incredibly addictive little strategy game that has literally been the only thing on my iPad’s screen all week.” My life started to get really busy around that time and it wound up being the last thing I ever wrote for TouchArcade. Three years later, the newly released Apple Arcade has sucked me right back into iOS gaming and I couldn’t stay away from TA any longer. So what better game to review on my first day back than the sequel to one of the last games I ever wrote about? Mini Motorways by Dinosaur Polo Club should look instantly familiar to anyone who loved Mini Metro . In fact, I didn’t even know it was coming out until I scrolled through the Apple Arcade section of the store last week and saw that familiar art style with the word “Mini” attached to the screenshots. It’s every bit as cris...
Komentar
Posting Komentar